Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Care to Give Some Life Advice?

I'm seeking advice because i seem to be stuck in between a rock and a hard place, yet again. I am an 18 year old female, I'm very responsible, mature, and told by all that i am wise beyond my years. I currently have two jobs. I work extremely hard. I live with a friend and pay rent. In fact, I pay for EVERYTHING. She works as well but doesn't pay a dime. I'm desperately searching for apartments, living with her just is not working out. I also am looking for a car. I bought a car in February, but i let my mother borrow it and she was in an accident where the car was totaled. She can't afford to pay me back, so I'm stuck without a car. Speaking of my mother, i help pay her bills as well. Because I am 18 I have no credit, there for i do not have any credit at all. I've never had a credit card or anything. This makes it much harder to get a car or an apartment. Im not complaining in the least bit, i know there are others less fortunate then me. Just wondering if anyone has been through the same, or has advice. Thank you all!Care to Give Some Life Advice?
ok... First of all you need to take care of you.





Find a small apt close to one of your jobs or inbetween them both. Use public transport,





tell your mom you need for her to pay you back in one year from today.





If she doesnt then you can take her to small claims court while be putting money away for a car.





I know you want to help your borothers... helping is fine but you are not thier mother. If you buy them things fine...but not at the cost of self support. Do you know how many more children your mom will have?





I know its easy for me to say be a hard As s but you need to start looking out for your life.











Seek the help of the salvation army or your local womens center.





Good luck and god bless





Care to Give Some Life Advice?
You are way too nice and people are just using you because of it. Here is what you need to do:


1) Tell your Mom that you need the money for the car. She can go get a second job to pay you back.


2) Don't give your Mom any more money. You are creating a dependent monster and it won't stop until you tell her no and mean it. You are encouraging her to live beyond her means. She needs to grow up,


3) Find a new roommate as soon as possible. If your name is on that lease and the roomie's is not, replace her with somebody that isn't going to mooch off you because you are so responsible.


4) Start saving your money. You will need it or you will find yourself in the same situation as your Mom.


5) Tell the roomie that she will have to start paying half of everything as of August 1 or move out.


6) Be firm with these mooches. You sound like a sweet girl. I wish I had a nice friend to move in with you to share those expenses. Good luck and don't let them walk all over you, Sweetie.

No comments:

Post a Comment