Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I need some love life advice =/?

So, I'm 17 years old (a girl) and last year around this time I moved 4 hours away from a town I've lived in all my life. I've been best friends with a boy since 8th grade and he really is my tried and true best friend. I've never really had strong romantic feelings for him until this summer when I was able to visit and he could come up and visit me. I never knew he liked me in that way until just recently when another one of my friends told me that he had tried to kiss me multiple times this summer but was afriad of rejection. Every one of our friends has told me that it's ';so obvious'; that we like eachother and they've made comments like ';why aren't you together?';





I'm visiting again on valentines day and two of my girlfriends have told me to just kiss him when he picks me up from the train station, but I'm really nervous...because well, 1 - what if I'm a bad kisser? [lol] 2- he is my BEST friend and I really can't lose him %26amp; 3 - I live so far away now...





any advice please?!I need some love life advice =/?
if you don't try you will regret it later on how are you going to know if you don't trust the advice your friends are giving you sometimes the very best of friends make remarkable couples it's better to live and learn then to never give it a chance if things don't go right the hurt will go away after away, if you don't try the regret never will leave trust me I live with it everyday good luckI need some love life advice =/?
go for it.. if you truly are friends you wont lose him even if you tell him your actually a man, dont wory bout the whole kissing thing alot of people do but relax its not that important if you like each other, long distance can work and even its a fling for in the moment type thing...nothing wrong with that.
u only have 1 life so y not live it? i say go 4 the kiss but if ur really that nervous about it say something cute and romantic before but u've known him since 8th grade so u should no by now that he would still remain friends after this even if things dont go like u plan. also, if things do work out, ur 18 so u can move out with him if u so desire to...good luck
thats really cute, I think you should go for it. It is clear you have a very low risk of rejection and you guys already know a lot about each other. Relationships that are based on firendships are the best ones. Hope everything goes well!
you tell me me! im in love in with my guy best friend!
Well i know what you are going through. I was in the same place as you are know so I thought if it was worth it. Also i told him if we were to go out that if somthing happens that we will always be freinds no madder what. That is still working for me know

No comments:

Post a Comment