Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I need life advice really badly?

ok this might be long so hold on.


ok so ive been talking to this girl for a long time. and i dont know if i like her or not. I usually only like asian girls, but there is this one white girl that i cant get out of my head. The girl ive been talking to is white as well. Her boyfriend is my firend too. i have just been talking to her like a friend not flirting our anything


but lately weve been talking more personaly and deeper. and i think she might like me? but isk and i dont want to screw over my relationship with my firend. but today we were talking and it got too deep so she got mad at herself and told her boyfriend and now hes mad at me cuz he thinks i like her.


i dont even know if i like her and i want to be friends with both of them and i feel super depressed now. so what should i do?I need life advice really badly?
Simplest and shortest answer ive ever given friends are almost always their for you so live by the code bros (sometimes girl bros lol) before hoesI need life advice really badly?
Look , just explain to him its a postive to be friends with his girlfran because you get some of the information about how she feels about him. Tell him you would never go around him or put a girl infront of your friendship.








GoooooooooooodLuck!
anything but suicide. try to tell them what really went on. if the guy really is your friend, he will listen to you and believe you.
straighten things out with your friend. it's simply a misunderstanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment