Tuesday, November 22, 2011

';Three Little Birds'; as life advice?

I am a huge Bob Marley fan and I still think of him as a very wise man, but when he says ';dont worry about a thing'; in ';Three Little Birds'; I think it is horrible advice. I tried to apply this philosophy to my own life and I got evicted from my apartment, lost my job, and had my hot girlfriend dump me cuz she said I had no ******* initiative.








Great song...... terrible advice....cuz if you dont worry then **** just blows up in your ****** face.....let me be an example to you.





Has this happened to anyone else?';Three Little Birds'; as life advice?
I love him too, but he didn't mean it the way you took it, silly!


Everything happens for a reason, like if you lose your job, be greateful! Cuz you weren't meant to be there, something better will open up...that's what 'ol Bob meant.';Three Little Birds'; as life advice?
My pic makes ya horny? s'o OK..we all know older women are better. Yea, baby! Thanks for the points....you da man. Report Abuse

I love that song! %26amp; seriously worrying does absolutely nothing but make a situation more annoying. You can solve issues with out worrying about them. %26amp; I think its good advice cause even if things are bad, just relax and realize all the good things in your life and see that everything is ok, even if it isn't.
BUT, if you dont worry about a thing, then it wont really matter if it blows up in your face...any way listen to ';Who the Cap Fit';, he gives better advice on that song :P

No comments:

Post a Comment