Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I need career and life advice, i feel lost and confused. ur 2cents appreciated?

high school graduate, art skill, automotive skill, aspiring tatto artist,. blah blah. any career options you guys could throw at me? im broke, cant find decent job, i have a bad back. turning 21. having bad day. sorry to be a baby bout it.I need career and life advice, i feel lost and confused. ur 2cents appreciated?
first i need to know what is ur hobbies and ur skill u have now? please post it so ppl can give u more options.





also answer mine pleasehttp://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>I need career and life advice, i feel lost and confused. ur 2cents appreciated?
the way I look at things now, I wished I was more focused in the past. I think the best thing to do is to stick with 1 thing and master that thing. Take that 1 skill to it's natural fullest. If you master something it will work for you. But if you have 5 trades, you'll never be a master at 1. Pick something you enjoy and try sticking with it for a few years.
you sound like a natural for going into the automotive creative paint job market....put your skills to work in polymer and start turning out some dynamite paint jobs on cars....I'd say there's some bucks there for a guy with talent!...good luck
Buy the book What Color Is Your Parachute. It's got a lot of advice for people like you. It should give you some direction and help.

No comments:

Post a Comment