Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Need career/life advice?

I just started a new job 2 weeks ago. We have quotas to meet everyday and I do not think I will be able to reach them. Getting this quotas means going out of the office and selling products. I like the other part of the job (customer service) but not the quotas part. It pays pretty better than my last job. i just graduated college in May. I left my other job for this new job. Im not scared of change or hard work ( I don't think) Im really scared and confused right now and don't want to quit my ';good'; job now and go back to my other job and be a failure in life. I think that if i go back to the other job that is is going to be impossible to get a new job because I know that the job market stinks. Sorry if this questions sounds all over the place. Im in a weird mind set right now.Need career/life advice?
Laws of attraction my friend....





If you think you can't you wont.....


If you know you can you will....





Be more optimistic.... stop being negative, take the challenge and eat it! If you know you can you will..... remember that! If you think you can't then subconsciously your predicting your failure before it happens....


So flip it.... trust me, you can do anything! The mind is a powerful thing :-)
  • gold eyeshadow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment