Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Hi...... I need some life advice please!?

I work at a spa as a technician. My job does not offer health care benefits... or any benefits at all. I see a dermatologist regularly for skin problems and have to take medication and blood test regularly ($$$). I also see a medical doctor every three months and am perscribed medicine once a month that I have to take ($$$). I fully support myself and live alone and have to pay full price for all my medical expenses.





My job also has me on a K1 tax form (whatever that is) and I was told by someone who looked at my taxes that I couldn't not write anything off, and I also pay more taxes because I'm on a K1. I filed an extension and still do not have any extra money to pay the IRS (I'm really getting scared). I am also trying to find time to talk to a school counselor because I want to go back to school so I can get out of this situation. I have credit card debt because I can't afford to live, feed myself, pay rent, car notes, car insurance, medical expenses, perscriptions, etc... I am in over my head. Someone please give me some good advice. I really need help, I don't know what to do!!!Hi...... I need some life advice please!?
First of all, why does your job have you as a K-1?? That is a tax form for a Partnership. You are an employee. That's pretty shady. You need to get out of that job asap!! They are taking advantage of you. I'm assuming since you are a K-1 that you can't file for unemployment. Find another job, even if you have to waitress somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment