Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I really need life advice. I feel very lost about my career and my life.?

when i was in college i was premed but i was always unsure about it. A big part of me being premed was the fact that my parents wanted me to do it and cultural stuff. Than i taught at a high school for four months, and i really fell in love with it. now that my job ended, i dont have a job and am going crazy. i dont have my masters or certification in teaching or anything. what should i do with my career. how can i find a job. i am so stressed and have been eating all day because i am going crazy. im sorry. i really need some good advise. i am so lost.I really need life advice. I feel very lost about my career and my life.?
You want to teach. Hence, find out exactly what you need to get certified. And take steps to get there.


Meanwhile check employment agencies and temporary help agencies. Keep looking until you find something.I really need life advice. I feel very lost about my career and my life.?
if your have the premed stuff then go and do that and teach your patients about things health related/ life related like u did for the H.S teaching. In the mean time start going for the teachers education classes and degrees. YOU CAN DO IT! SOMETIMES WE HAVE TO STRUGGLE FRIST BEFORE WE GET THERE...NOT EVERYTHING IS HANDED TO YOU SO NVR GIVE UP!! aND IF YOUR GONNA EAT ALL DAY START EATING FRUITS AND WATER AND WHOLE GRAINS IF U MUST. gET OUT DOORS AND MOVE SO U CAN CUT THIS UNWANTED HABIT.


treat everyone fairly and kindly even of your stressed so it dosn't come back later and bite u.
u could always teach at summer school in the summer time


there is always going to be kids who need that extra help

No comments:

Post a Comment