Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Need some life advice...?

I'm facing felony burglary charges for something i didn't do, i was just in the wrong place at the wrong time. My lawyer says that the trial comes down to whoever has the most believable story. They didn't find anything on me, and the thing the guy said i stole was too big to fit in my car. He also stated in exact words ';They stole my 6 gallon gas can full of gas, and when they got in the car they THREW it in the back seat.'; I did have a gas can but it was my gas can, and it was empty. Its possible this case can go either way, but the guy who said he saw me is ex-military and he wrote down he thinks if i enlisted it would be good for me, and he might drop the charges. i've been considering this for a while what do u think i should do?Need some life advice...?
start being honest and simple


ask a social worker or similar Professional

No comments:

Post a Comment