Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I Need Life Advice (Please Help)?

I hate my life so much I want to run away or kill myself. There's nothing good ever happening. I'm ugly, stupid... My family treats me horribly. They treat my sister better because she is smart(genius), beautiful, basically perfect. I barley have friends and the friends I do have don't really like me. I can't talk to people and I'm a horrible speller. I don't know what to do. I'm so stressed out. I still go to the babysitter (I'm over the age of 12) and the babysitter treats be horrible too! I don't get anything! I cry everyday of my life. Help me please... I can't take this any longer.I Need Life Advice (Please Help)?
just take it easy and sit down for a minute and think about what u just said. i hate my life too but im not gonna kill my self. u need to toughen up and find it inside u to just say im gonna go living for another day. ur barely 13 so u need to talk to ur parents or something. they will help u.I Need Life Advice (Please Help)?
wooaahh, dont kill youself, think things through...





on the outside, this doesnt seem so bad.. you may be tkaign things to seriously.. then again, i am not you.





what you need are some friends and some good nights out of the house with them. figure out why you think that your friends ';dont like you'; like, maybe you do soemthign that gets on everyones nerves? soemthing liek that could be changed..





dont be jelous of your sister... if you want to be like her, though, thee is nothing wrong with having role models. better yet, try to find seomthign that you are good at, and stick to it. become unique in your own way.





as for the looks, well, just try makeup, get a makeover, haircut... that can always be rexolved.





talkt o your parents about getting a new babysitter... or better yet, try to convince tham that ur old enough to take care of yourself.. i mean, ive never even had a babysitter...








if you dont like ur life where your at, just know that you cannot wait for the things around you to change- you have to get up yourself and change the thigns for the better.
wow you seem to be in a really bad place.


i wish i could help you but am unsure how, ill give you some advice but please dont take it the wrong way or think its stupid.





Have you ever thought of thinking about life from a different perspective? maybe the people you think dont like you actually really do but have no way of showing it. you family loves you even if you dont think so, maybe your sister is jealous of you for reasons you dont even notice about yourself.


most people dont realise this but they are their own worst ememy (i bet you put yourself down all the time)





you may not feel like you fit in now but as you get older you will meet new people and most likely will find someone else or a group of people that you instantly 'click' with. always remember that there is someone out there that is in the same situation as you, and there will always be people who are in a better or waaay worse situation. thats just life, its not always fair.





you are not alone. you will eventually find your place in the world. just give it a bit more time

No comments:

Post a Comment