Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I Need Some Relationship/Life Advice...?

So at the beginning of this month my life took a turn for the worst, in fact the much worse. I had been dating someone for 2 years and we had a wonderful relationship and we were planning on marriage, she had matured so much with me and i had matured with her, she was a part of my church and my family, and then its like one day she just woke up changed, she said she was going through an identity crisis... this identity crisis lead to her blowing my best friend twice v.v we split and since then ive been a wreck, she still txts me and shes been on and off saying she wants to be with me and then that she doesnt know what she wants. Im just sick of all the pain, she lies to me now and she still goes out and sees him i dont think she even cares about how much im hurting. As for the ';friend'; i havent talked to him since... i just dont understand what the hell to do, im really upset i loved her because she was so innocent and she was pure and loving, and now she lies and doesnt care. she says that she cheated because she wasnt feeling attracted to me lately, but i have felt unattracted so often and never thought once about cheating, i just dont get it. I want to get out there and find anouther person if shes never going to come around, but i just feel so hopeless, i cant be with someone who is slutty and skanky, i dont party, drink, or do drugs, and principles and morals are essential to me, i just feel like im never going to find anyone, especially cuz im in my 2nd year of college, working full time, and planning for medical school... i really dont want to end up as the 40 year old lonely bitter man, im already starting to hate my life, im very miserable and i just dont even know where to begin solving this problem.I Need Some Relationship/Life Advice...?
The girl you dated for 2 years who was ';the one';, just doesnt seem right for you anymore, you know? She went off with your best friend, who would do such a thing? Plus the fact that she lies, and doesnt care, doesnt seem as if she would ever come around. Not being attracted to someone for a time isnt an excuse to cheat, A girl like that wouldnt even deserve my time after everything she's done. I know you ';loved'; her, but the question is, do you love her 'now'? What if she comes back to you, there's always a possiblity that she would cheat every now and then. But then again, maybe she might've learned from the first time.





Even though there's a majority of slutty girls these days that only care for hooking up, there are tons of other girls out there who describe your needs. Im one of those people who have morals, and no, I dont drink, smoke or do drugs, and I know other people as well who are just like you and me. Maybe you havent looked in the right places. If you found a great girl like that, what are the chances that you wont ever find someone like that again? You're what, 19, 20 years old? You're still at a point in your life where you can find the perfect girl, you're young, in college, and have a great future ahead of you. Dont think so negatively, do something with your life. Also, if you want to be successful, your grades are more important than girls. Of course, they're important too, but dont let your whole situation bring your grades down with it. If you really want this girl back, you have to have a serious talk with her, b/c she's just wasting your time. (In my opinion)





Best of LuckI Need Some Relationship/Life Advice...?
You need to value yourself more. Whether ';she';wants to work it out or not, shouldn't be up to her. She cheated! You didn't! You need to decide within yourself if you can forgive her and trust her and move on. If you can't, then you need to end the relationship yourself. Once you make up your mind that the relationship is over because YOU want it to be, then you can begin your healing process. There are alot of women out there who have high moral standards just like yourself, and you will find someone just as committed as you when the time is right. Believe in yourself and others will follow. Just a clue... confidence and mental strength are a turn on for many women.

No comments:

Post a Comment