Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Please help, love life advice?

I have a crush on this guy but he's 3 years older than me. We've seen each other like twice but we've been emailing and texting each other since, the first time we saw each other. He's called me cute twice. and he asked if I've ever had a boyfriend (I don't know if that means anything) he also said that having many things in common between us was a good thing. =) If we're texting late, he says he doesn't want to keep me up and when we say good night he says sweet dreams. He also asked for a picture of me for his phone ID thing. He's said I'm sweet too, and he defended me when this guy was annoying me.


Does he like me? Is he just flirting? Does all of this mean anything?Please help, love life advice?
it sounds to me like he likes you:)


this is a lot like what my last boyfriend did before we went out:)





very cute, good luck:)Please help, love life advice?
Do people not talk on the phone anymore? Texting is such a lame way of communicating, especially communicating feelings.





Yes, it sounds like he likes you. It also sounds like you should try using your phone as a phone.
Yes, he likes you.
he likes you! (:
He is in love with you... go make him yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment