Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I need some life advice?

I got married to my husband 1 year after my mother passed away (complications Heart Surgery) anyway he had been out of prison for 3 months when we married and he came to live with me and my family he finally got his life together and worked a good job spoiled me and my family, after my father died everything changed he quit working started drinking and doing drugs I thought to move away from our home town, his family, (mine died) to get a handle on the drinking,it was ok for a while then he found another dope dealer, and you know the rest, Well for 7 months he did nothing but lay around and drink daily,(he could get credit ) for drugs and drinking more than anyone I knew and we would either be sitting in the dark or trying to find somewhere to go, so I had to work after 7 months I got laid off (disabled) and he had to go to work, now he's working and I'm not and he expects me to kiss his ***, he counts every penny and is selfish, I am losing my mind what can I do?I need some life advice?
Move on, while you still retain some of YOU! Before long, the way this is going, there will be none of YOU, left!I need some life advice?
He is a loser and he is taking you down with him you need to get away from him and go out and find your place in this world. Get it together only without him you can be happy again.
you both need to grow up--you maried a guy fresh out of prison--did u think he would be a brain surgeon??? u in a single wide or double wide???
He sounds like an ill person in many ways. I think you need marriage counseling to work through these problems.





In general though, it is not ok for marital partners to be disrepsectful of each other. Marital partners need to treat each other the way they want to be treated! (do unto others...) If this is not happening, then there is a problem.





It sounds like he resents you for not working due to your disability, and wishes you would go back to work so he could stay home and drink and do drugs!!! Is this right?





I think it all sounds very unhealthy. I hope you can get counseling for these issues. If not, you may have to leave him. If he is still addicted, you'd be wise to leave him at least until he gets his addiction under control. He may need to be in rehab.

No comments:

Post a Comment