Tuesday, November 22, 2011

A little life advice?

Lately I've found myself under a lot of stress and I think I know a way to solve it. It may just be the same thing that causes the usual high school drama, but I think I'm a little past that. With a lot of extra time on my hands, I've been thinking a lot out a certain few girls I like a lot. I'm pretty picky, and most of the girls at my school are whores or just straight up bitches, but there is one particular one I've had my eye on.





My problem is that I've never really been that popular. I've always been hated more than loved, because I was never part of the clique that dominates everything. The girl has always been part of the clique, and doubtless she has heard numerous made up rumors about me. Plus, I've never really talked to her or tried to get to know her due to the popularity barrier. I know that we have a lot in common and are quite a bit alike, but she doesn't realize that. Is there anyway to try to let her know who I really am without making her uncomfortable with associating with a nobody?





Now, there's one other girl. The problem with her is that she lives two hours away, has a boyfriend already, and is usually pretty busy with stuff I'm not around for. I like her a lot, and she realizes that we have a lot in common. I also found out she has told other people about me, and that she thinks I'm fun to be around, interesting, and likes to talk with me. However, I don't want to say anything about us dating, because she already has a boyfriend. I don't want to break them up if she's happy with him for now, but I want to let her know I'll always be available.





I'm not looking for sex, money, or reputation, just a serious relationship I can get to last for a long time where someone will actually live me back for once.A little life advice?
I give you props my friend. You arent a player or looking for anything besides love. Thats so mature and girls will love that about you.





I was girl number one for a while and this guy was the same as you. He stepped up and let me know... got me to notice him as he playfully kinda flirted with me. Although i was in the in crowd... i didnt get TONS of attention from guys. So it was cute and I sure noticed and flirted back. And then it escalated from there until he asked me out. Unfortunately I already had a bf at that point when he finally got up the nerve but i tell you that if i didnt have a bf... then he would have been next in line. Even tho he wasnt part of the in crowd... I pick girl number one. Its probably not a good idea to over-associate with girl number two. Dont get mixed up in her feelings. Leave her happily two hours away with her bf. It'll be better that way





Good luck my friend :)A little life advice?
Just start off with small talk with the first girl, I wouldnt go after the one with the boyfriend. Get to know the first girl more, you have nothing to lose, everything to gain
  • elizabeth arden
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment